More powerful than ever for 2018, the Dodge Challenger has the strongest model lineup in its history, ranging from the 305-horsepower V-6 SXT model to the high-octane powered 840-horsepower SRT Demon, and including Challenger GT, R/T, R/T Scat Pack, 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker, T/A, SRT 392, SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Widebody models in between.
The 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT, with its powerful and fuel-efficient Pentastar V-6 engine and TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, delivers 305 horsepower and an estimated 30 miles per gallon (mpg) on the highway. The world’s first and only all-wheel-drive muscle coupe, the Challenger GT provides muscle car enthusiasts year-round driving confidence and, for 2018, offers new 19-inch aluminum wheels with painted pockets.
The Dodge Challenger R/T features the 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 with up to 375 horsepower. Challenger R/T Scat Pack, 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker and T/A 392 models are powered by the 392-cubic-inch HEMI V-8 and can be paired with either the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic or six-speed manual transmission. The 6.4-liter, 392-cubic-inch HEMI delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque. The SRT 392 model features adaptive damping suspension, SRT Drive Modes and optional Brass Monkey wheels.
The 707-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat adds new grille and fender badges, newly illuminated Air-Catcher headlamps with Hellcat logo, a new Matte Vapor wheel finish option, a new dual gunmetal stripe option, optional black, orange and gunmetal Brembo brake calipers, new Demonic Red Laguna seating and a new red IP badge for 2018.
Dodge also builds on its 707-horsepower Challenger SRT Hellcat by adding a new Widebody model for the 2018 model year. Powered by the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI Hellcat V-8 engine, the Dodge Challenger SRT Widebody model boasts fender flares, new 20 x 11-inch aluminum wheels, 305/35ZR20 Pirelli tires and electric power steering with selectable steering modes.
The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon joins the Dodge//SRT lineup as the fastest quarter-mile production car in the world and most powerful muscle car ever, powered by a supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI SRT Demon V-8 engine. Armed with a functional Air-Grabber™ hood scoop and dedicated drag racing features, such as Torque Reserve, Launch Assist, Line Lock and street-legal Nitto drag radials, the SRT Demon is built to be an elite performance machine highly capable on the street, absolutely dominating at the drag strip.
New for 2018
- New 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, the world’s first purpose-built, factory production drag car with 840 horsepower and 770 lb.-ft. of torque – the most-powerful muscle car ever and the world’s fastest quarter-mile production car
- New 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Widebody powered by the 707-horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI Hellcat V-8 engine and adds fender flares, new 20 x 11-inch aluminum wheels, 305/35ZR20 Pirelli tires and electric power steering with selectable modes
- SRT updates for 2018:
- Challenger SRT Hellcat model receives new grille and fender badges, as well as newly illuminated Air-Catcher headlamps with Hellcat logo
- New Matte Vapor wheel finish option on Challenger SRT Hellcat
- Optional black, orange and gunmetal Brembo brake calipers on Challenger SRT Hellcat
- New Demonic Red Laguna leather interior available on Challenger SRT Hellcat
- Challenger SRT Hellcat receives new red IP badge
- Brass Monkey wheels now available on Challenger SRT 392
- Low Gloss Black “5Deep” lightweight aluminum wheels’ standard on Challenger SRT 392 save 16 lbs. per vehicle
- Optional red Brembo brake calipers on Challenger R/T and R/T 392 models
- All-new Performance Handling Package on 5.7-liter models includes four-piston Brembo brakes and high-performance suspension
- 19-inch aluminum wheel with painted pockets available on Challenger GT AWD
- Nappa/Alcantara performance seats included with Super Track Pak on Challenger SXT Plus and R/T Plus
- Standard 7-inch touchscreen with Uconnect 4 system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on Challenger SXT, R/T, R/T Shaker and T/A
- Standard Parkview rear back-up camera standard on all models
- New F8 Green and IndiGo Blue exterior paint options added to the lineup, B5 Blue and Plum Crazy return (late availability)
- FCA Chrysler Media